Updating Your Will in Bundaberg / Wide Bay
If you haven’t reviewed your will within the last three years, you ought to consider it, even if you don’t necessarily need to change anything. If you’re in the Wide bay area, contact our firm to help you ensure that your will is up-to-date. If any of the following life changes have occurred, you should definitely consider updating your will:
- You become separated, divorced, re-partnered or have more children;
- You create or remove a trust, company or business;
- You buy or sell significant assets or amass significant debt;
- One of your major beneficiaries dies or has a major life change;
- Your executor dies or becomes seriously ill;
Do not add to or delete from your will without speaking to us first. Even simple changes must be made correctly or they may be invalid. Be sure and contact us today!
For over 60 years Finemore Walters & Story have provided caring, hands on advice to thousands of the region’s families, individuals, and institutions. Trust tradition – allow us to work with you and to ensure your will is up-to-date.
Contact Us or call us today at (07) 4153 0000!