Buying a Property in Queensland
Are you considering buying property in Bundaberg, Wide Bay, or elsewhere in Queensland? We’ll make the process as smooth as possible! When you choose to work with us, we will:
- Protect your legal rights and ensure you receive the title;
- Investigate potential issues with the property in question;
- Prepare legal documents on your behalf;
- Accommodate financial adjustments such as rates and other fees;
- Organise and attend settlement on your behalf;
- Notify the appropriate rating authorities of your purchase;
Where contracts are involved, we’ll speak with you and prepare a comprehensive letter with documents for you to sign. We will order a Title and Registered Plan Search for review, notify the seller’s solicitor that we are acting for you, and prepare transfer documents for the seller to sign. We’ll also order and obtain further necessary searches and review the results. We will prepare settlement figures and provide you a statement. We will also book the settlement with your financial institution and the seller’s solicitor, advising the financier of all cheques they must bring for settlement.
For over 60 years Finemore Walters & Story have provided caring, hands on advice to thousands of the region’s families, individuals, and institutions. Trust tradition – allow us to support you in your property purchase!
Contact Us or call us today at (07) 4153 0000!