Traffic and Criminal Lawyers for Bundaberg, Childers, Mundubbera, Gayndah and the Wide Bay Burnett
Our team of Criminal and Traffic Lawyers have extensive Courtroom experience, ranging from representation at simple mentions to coordinating full trials, including briefing barristers and selecting jury panel members. Our team can assist you with:-
- Minor traffic matters such as unlicensed driving, driving without due care and attention
- Drink Driving
- Drug Driving
- Application for a Work Licence
- Application for a Special Hardship Order
- Application to have your Licence Disqualification removed
- Dangerous Operation of a Motor Vehicle
- Domestic Violence Offences (link to family law page)
- Drug Offences
- Property Offences such as stealing/shoplifting
- Sexual Offences
We are willing to travel, and have experience in a number of local Courts including:-
- Bundaberg Magistrates Court
- Childers Magistrates Court
- Hervey Bay Magistrates Court
- Gayndah Magistrates Court
- Gympie Magistrates Court
- Maryborough District Court
- Bundaberg District Court
We strive for excellence and will work with you, the police, and Court to achieve the best possible outcome based on your unique set of circumstances. We will ensure you understand your rights and the options available to you and provide detailed advice to enable you to make informed decisions about your matter. If your matter proceeds to a trial we can recommend local barristers, and work with them to provide continued support and advice throughout the matter.
As part of our professional approach, we provide full disclosure regarding our professional fees up front and, where possible, will quote a fixed fee for your matter. This means you can concentrate on the matter at hand, rather than worrying about the cost. If you would like to speak to one of our Criminal and Traffic Lawyers, CONTACT US now to make an appointment.
Make an appointment today to speak to one of our Criminal and Traffic Lawyers. We can meet with you in person or by phone.