Rural and Agribusiness
Our dedicated rural lawyers have a genuine interest in offering specialised agribusiness advice and have extensive experience in a wide variety of rural transactions.
We assist small family partnerships through to large corporate enterprises and industry leaders in a range of industries including:-
- sugar cane;
- macadamia nuts;
- beef and dairy cattle;
- small crops; and
- dryland and irrigated crops.
Our experienced agribusiness lawyers each come from rural backgrounds and understand the unique needs of our agribusiness clients. We know that every rural business is different and we will work with you to find a solution that fits you and your business.
We can assist with:
- Property acquisitions and transfers;
- Water transactions, licencing and water rights;
- Succession and estate planning including financial agreements;
- Transfer Duty advice;
- Business structures, restructuring and taxation;
- Conversion of tenure;
- Share farming, leasing and agistment;
- Mortgages and securities including the PPSR;
- Mediation, disputes and litigation; and
- Mining resumptions and compensation.
We have developed strong relationships with likeminded industry professionals throughout the Wide Bay Burnett region including accountants, financial planners, lending institutions, government and industry bodies.
We would be happy to have you visit our offices to discuss your legal needs. We keep in close contact with our clients throughout the region and travel frequently to meet with our clients on their doorstep. We also regularly conduct seminars on a range of topics to keep our clients up to date with changes in the law that affect their business.
Contact us to make an appointment with one of our experienced rural lawyers today. We can meet you in person or by phone.